Sunday, October 17, 2010

SO Excited!

I don't know about you but I am getting so Excited about are Cube Project. Which for those who don't know what I am talking about it are term project in which we have to fit a sleeping area, sitting area, and storage into a space that is no larger than an 8x8x8 cube!

So I have been looking around and here is some inspiration that I have found.

The wonderful camper was designed by Caravanolic, which is a Spanish company that is creating a new spin on the traditional RV.



I love the use of the Louis Ghost Chairs and the use of white to make this small area seem so much larger.

Also, I have discovered a company that creates exactly what I had envisioned in my head, as a solution for my sleeping area. Bonbon is a British company that creates these space designs for small areas. I espically love the Lollipop bed as it will allow me to use the bottom bunk as a sitting area/day bed.


2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I can already see you're concept with just these pictures. Looking forward to seeing the finishing product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the picture (second from last) what your model shows? I like this! I cannot tell if the last two pictures are showing the same thing, but regardless, I can definitely see how you used this in your model. It's such an innovative idea for space saving users to keep in mind for small spaces like the one we're working with.

    ReplyDelete